- Project value: $40,000
- Project deadline: 2 weeks
- PBSSA managed a tight budget carefully
- Modification to existing floor plan
- Coordination of client engaged trades and PBSSA trades
- Exceeded client expectations
PBSSA delivered this project for the client ‘United Fasteners’ who were looking to expand their operations. This project required modification to the existing floor plan to suit the new operational requirements. PBSSA was able to provide this seamlessly to the client by providing the careful demolishment to structural components and additionally to floor coverings, paint and lighting.
PBSSA managed to provide a price within the client’s budget. PBSSA managed with thorough scheduled planning with PBSSA engaged trades as well as client engaged trades to complete the project on schedule, defect free and within the ideal time frame of a two week turn-around.
Back to Projects