- Project value: $280,000,
- Several changes within Scope with no additional budget
- 9 week time frame for delivery
- Seamless coordination and scheduling of client engaged trades and deliveries
- Location restraints – Bar was located in a laneway with minimal access/parking
- Multiple personnel management procedures implemented
- Compliance with Adelaide City Council requirements
- Compliance with the Disabled Code for the newly created entrances
- PBSSA conducted a ‘Project Start Up’ checklist, constant safety walks as per our safety guidelines
- PBSSA managed costs carefully, and preserved the tight budget
PBSSA managed this highly architectural bar fit-out in Adelaide’s west end on a tight budget and a fast-tracked program, under a Managing Contractor procurement model.
The project included the fit-out of the bar, toilets, cool room, service bar area, flooring (ground concrete and epoxy coating), and installation of tables and booths, as well as managed the painting services.
PBSSA was required to worked closely and collaboratively with the architect on scope, costing and constructability. The project was delivered on time and on budget.
Back to Projects