- Project value: $300,000
- Project deadline: 10 weeks
- Demolition of two pre-existing tenancies
- Conference room fitted with acoustic operable wall
- Total sound isolation video conferencing room client specific design
- Redesign and install of new mechanical services
- Custom joinery
- Limited storage area on site for materials, restricted access for deliveries, strict noise and council restrictions and regulations adhered to
- Product shortage delay avoided
- Out of hours operation of equipment required
This lump sum construction only project involved the refurbishment of an existing office including the demolition of two existing tenancies.
PBSSA consulted with the client to design a new floor plan suiting their new requirements including creating a Conference Room divided by an operable acoustic wall and a total sound isolating Video Conferencing Room.
This projects scope included the removal of internal walls and the installation of glass panels, painting, floor coverings, electrical, client selected joinery, furniture replacement. The project also included the redesigning of new mechanical services, installation of client selected joinery and D & C lighting and electrical requirements. This project went beyond the client expectations and was complete ahead of the set timeframe.
Back to Projects